1. Target's Merona Spring Line. It is a little bit J.Crew and a little bit Kate Spade with a splash of Tory Burch. It is budget-friendly and absolute perfection. [Shift Dress, Sleeveless Dress, Satchel, Skirt, Top]
2. Vinyl Wall Decals. Especially metallic gold polka dots. A budget-friendly and simple way to update your wall without the hassle of painting. I applied these gold polka dots to a wall in my closet recently (you may have seen a sneak peek on Instagram). They were so quick and easy! They are also easily removed. I found mine in the Urban Walls shop on Etsy.
3. Striped Loafers. Any loafers, really, but I especially love these striped loafers from J.Crew Factory. I found them on super sale after the holidays. Now, if only spring would get here so I can wear them!
4. Gold Foil Desk Calendars. I am in the slow process of updating my office decor, and a gold foil desk calendar was one of my must-haves. I love these with the gold stands. A little pricey, but oh-so-cute! [Tory Burch, Sugar Paper]
5. Hunter Boots. I am living in these right now. It is officially the snowiest January in history where I live (which is just nuts). I am not sure what I would have done without my Hunter boots to protect from all the salt, slush and overall icky-ness of winter. I have been wanting to get another color for quite some time (I own the glossy black), and this definitely would have been the year to do it. I am pretty sure the price per wear would have been pretty low. I am loving jade, pink and red!
6. Spring Bling. Statement necklaces are such a fun and easy way to accessorize. I am on the hunt for some versatile key pieces for spring and summer. This necklace from J.Crew Factory is one of those pieces.
7. Glitter Monogram Pouch. Glitter. Monogram. Pouch. Hmm...what's not to love? It is perfect for storing your precious baubles, and who can resist a shimmering monogram? [Find this one at Baublebar]
8. Gold Lamps. Sensing a pattern? Am I obsessed with gold? That's probably safe to say. In updating my desk decor, I found this super cute and budget-friendly gold lamp from Target. And it comes with the shade! Perfect lamp for my desk.
9. Anchors. Is it boating season yet?! I am still obsessed with anchors and anything nautical, so I am thrilled to see so many cute pieces popping up for spring. Old Navy has a ton of budget-friendly options right now. I think the trend is here to stay awhile, and I am definitely okay with that. [Tee, Sweatshirt]
10. Minnie Pant in Medallion Print. In browsing the final sale items on the J.Crew website, I fell in love with these medallion print pants. They are a steal of a deal at an extra 50% off with the code BYEWINTER. I think they will be so cute in the spring with chambray and a pair of flats.
And for a bonus...My GroopDealz Picks of the Week!
What are some things you are loving lately?